TO RECEIVE AUTOMATIC FREE UPDATES:
- Your main kitchen box contains a script (called TimedUpdateCheck) that checks once a day to see if there is an update. If you do not see it, it is the wrong box.
- To have your main kitchen box scan for updates, it must be rezzed somewhere for at least 24 hours. 23 doesn’t work.
- Make sure you have the right to use scripts on the land.
- Check your inventory to see if your updated kitchen arrived while you were away. Use the search term Dinner.
- If you deleted your main box, put the TimedUpdateCheck script in any box and keep it rezzed for at least 24 hours.
- If you have not received your kitchen after 24 hours, reset the script and start over.
- After you copy contents to inventory, shrink it or make it transparent and keep it rezzed to scan for future updates. You do not need to wait for an announcement that there is an update.
- If you do not want to keep the box rezzed all the time, periodically rez it and wait at least 24 hours to see if an update was delivered.
- When you receive a new box, delete your old one and keep the new one rezzed.
R Click invisible prims to the left of the oven to kiss – Female nearest the oven.
DINNER PARTY DINING SETS
While the kitchen is entertaining by itself, it is designed to be integrated with the Dinner Party and Dinner Party II dining sets, where your guests can sit down to the meals you prepare in the kitchen while they have appetizers at the kitchen bar.
Some components in the kitchen were originally designed by another, and modified and textured by me, Pamela Galli. I would like to give credit here in this documentation:
Espresso Maker: Francisco Anes